Housekeeping / Public Area Attendant
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Hotel: Doha - The Business Park (DOHCP), Airport Road, PO Box 22080
Job number: 109679
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make, and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues, and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there are countless opportunities at your fingertips. We’re growing; grow with us. Conveniently located in the heart of one of Doha's key business districts, close to major banks, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park is just a 15-minute drive by car or complimentary shuttle from Doha's Hamad International Airport and near such attractions as Museum of Islamic Arts and Souk Waqif. Our 378 stylish guestrooms and suites at Crowne Plaza and 307 well-appointed guestrooms at Holiday Inn are all equipped with modern amenities designed for comfort and high-speed wireless internet access to stay connected.
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping as identified by the hotel brand standards
- Provide excellent guest service
- Responsible for checking daily the guest information and ensuring that the preferences and requests of the same are met on time
- Cleaning guestrooms mid-stay and after departure
- Making beds following the brand standards and training provided
- Replacing dirty linens and towels
- Restocking guestroom amenities like toiletries, drinking glasses, and room amenities
- Removing garbage, recycling, and room service trays
- Organizing and stocking housekeeping carts
- Notifying the maintenance department about broken appliances, or damage
- Upholding the hotel’s confidentiality and security standards
- Respecting “do not disturb” signs and the guest’s privacy
- Achieving the departmental goals
What we need from you:
• Minimum 2-3 years of Housekeeping Experience in a 4-5* Hotel
• Good Communication skills
• Good understanding of correct manual handling techniques
• Understanding of safe use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment.
• Attention to detail
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work-life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts, and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our wellbeing
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.