Housekeeper / Room Attendant
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxfordshire
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Spires (OXFAR)
Job number: R208060
voco Oxford Spires has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Housekeeper/Room Attendant!!!
The shifts are: 08.00-16.30 on Weekday shifts & 9.00-17.00 on the weekends!
You will earn £10.00 per hour – equal to £20,800.00 full time salary!
Staff Accommodation available in Oxford!!!
NO zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARANTEDD HOURS!!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required!
What we need from you
To succeed as a Housekeeper/Room Attendant, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be
- Previous experience in Hotel Cleaning, as room attendant or public areas cleaner
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
What we offer
Housekeepers/Room Attendants, receive some great benefits:
We are part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a portfolio of 17 brands worldwide - which means global opportunities! Our Housekeepers/Room Attendants enjoys a range of benefits including:
- £10.00 per hour (£20,800.00 full time) and great IHG perks!
- NO zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARANTEDD HOURS!!
- Part and full-time roles available!!
- 50% staff discount with a local taxi company all day AND taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-07:00
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international.
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Don’t forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous ‘Refer a Friend’ programme!
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. This is a role, where you play a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience, from Cleaning Public Areas to Hotel Suites.
voco® Oxford Spires, a stylish hotel in Oxford close to the River Thames, we’re a short stroll from fascinating museums and university colleges in the city centre. At voco® Oxford Spires our guest rooms offer welcoming voco® flourishes. Enjoy all-day dining in Deacons Restaurant and cocktails in Deacons bar with outside options for eating and drinking on the attractive terraces. The Hotel is surrounded by gardens and if you’re lucky (and quiet) you might even spot our resident family of muntjac deer.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Housekeeper/Room Attendant, then please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.