Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: France, OK, Savoie
Hotel: Residences Courchevel (LYSSF), 291 Rue des Tovets, 73120
Job number: 118932
As Housekeeping Attendant, I fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses Residences Courchevel to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them, plus our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness. By embracing the Six Senses vision and values, I will deliver an exceptional experience for guests.
I will perform the following relevant tasks for this role:
- Monitor daily arrivals according to occupancy report in co-ordination with the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Assist guests with special needs and requirements.
- Stock supply wheel trolley with required apartment supplies for shift.
- Replace supplies in the residences such as stationary folder, guest supplies, compendium, hotel brochures and information regarding hotel services and facilities.
- Remove furniture, curtains and other fixtures, which require repair, replacement, spotting, waxing or cleaning.
- Change bed linen with clean bed sheets and pillowcases as per the residences policy.
- Care for all details, the style and the overall appearance of all areas.
- Apply, use and maintain equipment with very best care and is responsible for it.
- Dust and clean all lampshades, ceiling, walls, curtains and decorations in apartments.
- Wipe and polish all furniture, mirrors, and windows.
- Clean all bathroom fixtures and fittings and replace bathroom supplies.
- Handle a "Do Not Disturb" apartment and any call backs.
- Anticipate guest needs and takes ownership of guest concerns and requests; act decisively to ensure guest satisfaction. Offer a special service touch when an opportunity is presented.
- Ensure all supplies and cleaning equipment are in good working condition and stored in proper locations.
- Ensure that guest requests for additional linen or bathroom supplies are delivered promptly (within 10 - 15 minutes). Waste disposal in line with Six Senses sustainability practices
- Report room defects to Housekeeping Supervisor immediately.
- Return lost and found items to Housekeeping Office and complete required forms.
To execute the position of Housekeeping Attendant, I have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar or greater role in luxury hotels with proven results. I am a personally involved, visible and proactive host with excellent organizational skills. I have an intuitive sense of product and service quality, a passion for excellence and an understanding of the sophisticated needs of the luxury customer and I have experience and I am able to work in a cross-cultural environment positively.
Technical skills include MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. I am also familiar with various hotel systems including POS, PMS and CRM platforms. I have good understanding of scheduling work, and knowledge of cleaning procedures, chemicals and surfaces.
I have a basic command of written and spoken English with some knowledge of the local language and customs. I will maintain a thorough understanding of Six Senses in terms of guidelines, rules and regulations, brand and operating standards, facilities and services.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.