Hotel Services Team Member (Part-Time) | Holiday Inn Potts Point
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Potts Point-Sydney (SYDAS)
Job number: EMEAA20390
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Your day to day
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. You’ll create the warm atmosphere that brings our guests back to our hotel time and time again. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
Our Hotel Service Team Members are focused on creating outstanding guest experiences for our guests every step of the way - from arrival through to departure. As a team we all work closely so we are looking for multi-skilled super stars that can check-in a guest and make them a coffee. We are looking for someone to join our team part time, focused on providing fantastic service across reception and also supporting our restaurant and bar.
What we need from you
- Right to work in Australia
- Minimum 12 months experience in hospitality, and previous experience as a Guest Service Agent/hotel receptionist would be an advantage
- We’ll teach you our systems during on-boarding, however let us know if you are already comfortable using property management systems such as Opera
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player with a collaborative approach to work
- Strong attention to detail, written and communication skills, as well as cashiering
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- This role requires a valid NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol competency card
- The willingness to take on other ad-hoc duties when the whole team needs to pull together
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, a meal on shift, great room discounts and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests