Heartbeat Technical Manager
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia, Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, 30346
Job number: 103772
Lead all aspects of the software development lifecycle including designing, analyzing, coding, debugging, documenting, and continuously improving software for the Global HeartBeat Program.
• Responsible for leading HeartBeat reporting portal development, product performance optimization, support, documentation, and monitoring.
• Drive adoption and utilization of tools and programs as well as consistent and rigorous measurement of key metrics to improve stakeholder engagement with and understanding of HeartBeat tools
• Design and/or facilitate and implement new reports and processes in the HeartBeat reporting portal that provide organizational impact and improve performance.
• Assess HeartBeat reporting portal to determine effectiveness, need for enhancements, or elimination of reports, and recommend necessary enhancements.
• Responsible for enhancement of HeartBeat survey products in active collaboration with software vendor and HeartBeat leadership team.
• Deliver operational support for HeartBeat leadership on programs & projects that drive team efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Ensure functional correctness and adherence to technical standards of application development, to include implementation of new software, new modules, application upgrades, customizations, enhancements, re-engineering of systems and business process engineering.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
7+ years of progressive work experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to tell rich, meaningful stories through data.
• Demonstrated, exceptional skills in project management and planning, reporting and analytics.
• Experience in working in a global organization.
• Knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
• Deep interest and proven ability to learn the underlying technical details of a product.
• Knowledge of CX (Customer Experience) and its measurement.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks required.
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability and demonstrated creative thinking skills.
• CX SaaS certification (Medallia, Qualtrics, or InMoment) strongly preferred.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.