Head of F&B Solutions
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R187686
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
Your day to day
The Head of F&B Solutions will lead the development and management of innovative F&B programs and standards for a category of IHG brands. Ensure these Food & Beverage programs/standards deliver against expectations in the guest journey, create real differentiation vs. competitors, are consistently delivered in-hotel and drive strong owner return on investment. Oversee a team of individuals responsible for partnering with brand teams to bring to life concepts and innovations in the F&B space for our brands.
- Oversee the research, testing, development and implementation Food & Beverage Standards for each IHG brand.
- Lead conceptualization of new F&B programs, including specifications, operating systems, cost analysis and merchandising for existing portfolio and “new brand” hotel concepts under development by IHG.
- Manage and funnel feedback from Operations into the brands, and develop ideas to continually improve F&B programs including F&B standards, equipment, and food product innovations
- Liaise with Operations team to ensure implementation of F&B Programs into the estate
- Oversee the development of new or enhanced branded food and beverage concepts and innovations in hotels – includes development of concepts, menus, equipment specs, serveware, training and standards
- Serve as the corporate F&B spokesperson throughout IHG and lead the F&B Center of Excellence
- Review annual F&B language in Franchise Disclosure Documents
What we need from you
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 10+ years progressive work-related experience, in both multiple and single-unit management in some combination of hotel F&B departments, free-standing independent restaurants and/or chain restaurants with demonstrated management experience in multiple business functions.
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing people.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of presenting and discussing technical information to establish rapport and/or influence and gain understanding of others.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in developing food and beverage concepts.
- Strong demonstrated skills in customer service and extensive experience identifying customer climate and potential issues, resolving complaints, etc.
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in a relevant discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans