HR Advisor - Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R186275
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a HR Advisor to join there 5* team.
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests
Our HR Advisors, enable our business to deliver outstanding performance through great colleague experiences, reporting to Mara Foreste, HR Business Partner, and contribute to the overall success of the people agenda to ensure our team can deliver a guest experience that is personalised and always exceeds expectation, in line with our brand standards
This role will give a great opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor to coach and lead our colleagues and play a major part in the hotel’s growth and development. At Kimpton our commitment to deliver heartfelt care, unique design and quality in surprising ways gives an experience you’ll treasure forever whether you are a guest or a member of our family.
Working as a HR Advisor you will ensure all team members are aligned with the Kimpton philosophy, and will require flexibility in your shifts, including Days, Evening & Late Shifts, over Weekdays & occasional Weekends.
So what’s in for you (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, so we can offer you a market leading package:
- Upto £27,000 (30 hour Working week)
- Flexible to work Hours over 4/5 Days
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Company Pension scheme
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (Increasing with Service to a Max 33 Days)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
What we need from you
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
To succeed as our HR Advisor , you will need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a generalist HR Advisor/Manager role ideally in an operational environment from a retail, hospitality or service organisation.
- CIPD Level 5 or demonstrable professional experience and a sound understanding of UK employment law and best practice.
- Working collaboratively with line managers to drive commercial performance through people
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines.
- Ability to understand commercial drivers of the business and the implications of your choices and interventions
- Takes responsibility to provide consistent and pragmatic and timely advice and delivery solutions that meet business needs
- Show determination and drive to deliver results and overcome challenges
- Understand what positive culture looks and feels like
- High level of competency in use of HRSS Systems
- Planning and implementing time bound projects including tracking commercial awareness and its impact on people priorities
Do you have what it takes to be our HR Advisor? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.