HR Administrator (Part-Time) | Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: New Zealand
Hotel: Auckland Airport (AKLAP), 2 Ascot Road, Mangere
Job number: 103439
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport is looking for a talented Human Resources Administrator (part time) to join their extraordinary team!
Your day to day
As the Human Resources Administrator, you will provide support to the Human Resources Manager and heads of department across the hotel.
- Provide all operational departments support with the day to day HR duties;
- Promote employee engagement within the workplace;
- Input all payroll data into our payroll system;
- Flag and fix any issues regarding employee payroll each week;
- Assist the Operations Manager and chair the Responsible Business Committee Meetings (H&S);
- Maintain and update all personnel files and records for all employees;
- Onboard all new starters into the hotel;
- Promote the HR Calendar to foster a positive work environment;
A day in the life of an HR professional is multi-faceted - that's the beauty of it!
What we need from you
- 1 years Human Resources experience or relevant time in study;
- High attention to detail;
- Some understanding of the New Zealand employment environment;
- Have a passion for people;
- A driven nature to want to learn;
- Good communication skills
What we offer
Where do we start?!
- An opportunity to join our extraordinary world and work alongside our extraordinary talent;
- A supportive environment where you're recognised and rewarded for your achievements;
- Hotel discounts worldwide;
- Strong pipeline of development with our growing IHG brand;
- Free meals whilst on duty;
- Free car parking;
- Retail discounts;
- Most importantly, a Room to be Yourself.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.