Front Office Manager 前厅部经理 - Crowne Plaza
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Mainland China, Hubei, Shennongjia
Hotel: HPGSH - Crowne Plaza Shennongjia
Job number: HOTEL46933
Manage all aspects of the Front Office (for example, guest registration, porter services, business centre, telephone services, concierge services, and guest reservations) to deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life.
FINANCIAL RETURNS 财务回报:
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management.
- Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
- Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and upselling at the front desk.
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Ensure staff is properly trained on systems, security and cash handling procedures, and service and quality standards.
GUEST EXPERIENCE 宾客体验:
- Ensure front office staff provides guests with prompt service, professional attention and personal recognition.
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to interact effectively with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction.
- Conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies.
Your day to day
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management/Business Administration, plus 3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.