Guest Transport Coordinator
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Australia, Queensland, Hayman Island
Hotel: InterContinental - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
Job number: EMEAA27180
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver the purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of The Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities and professional training and development. Enjoy the one-of-a-kind experience of living and working on a tropical island in paradise.
Your day to day
From our guest’s arrival to the resort to their departure, as Guest Transport Coordinator you will be the contact point for all guests arriving by helicopter, seaplane, luxury launch transfer or private yacht. Your role in delivering flawless, genuine, and personalised service, coordinating two huge experiences of guest interaction and first impression of the resort, sharing unrivalled insider knowledge on “all things” Hayman Island and more, will create exceptional experiences for our guests and create Hayman memories for life.
What we need from you
We are seeking enthusiastic and professional team players who know how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. You will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in Front Office/Transport Coordination
- Strong computer literacy
What we offer
- World class colleague facilities including excellent subsidised villa accommodation with a dedicated pool, beach area, two gyms, bar, buffet diner, laundry, movie room, corner store and sports fields.
- An exciting and ever-changing colleague activities calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, hikes, markets, crafts and much more.
- Extensive career development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional growth opportunities including multi-hire programs, skills training and optional courses.
- IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday leave, wellbeing hub, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
- Part of the Queensland ‘Work in Paradise' initiative offering up to $1500 in incentives + a $250 Job Start Travel Bonus for eligible new starters.