Guest Services Officer - Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Lovedale
Job number: EMEAA20972
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley is the perfect location for any occasion. Located in the heart of the Hunter Valley, just over two hours north of Sydney and offering premier resort accommodation with breathtaking vineyard views. Our guests can dine in our Hatted restaurant Redsalt, perfect their swing on the 18-hole golf course, enjoy a game of tennis or basketball and indulge in renowned local wines and produce at our onsite restaurant and bars.
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley is looking for a Part-Time Guest Service Officer to join the Front Office team.
Your day to day
As the Guest Services Officer will be the first contact with guests who are entering via the front gate and ensuring the resort is safe for guests and employees and make sure the guests have a great stay.
The role is primarily a weekend, night role; you will be required to work 6pm to 6am. You may be required to work Full-Time during school holiday periods.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to problem solve when responding to guest issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and priorities workload
- Ability to be on your feet during your shift, as you will be required to walk around the Resort grounds
- Be able to work nights, weekends and school holiday periods
You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country.
What we offer
Become part of the global IHG family – opening a door to endless career opportunities, click here to find out more about us
- Free meal on shift
- Free onsite car parking
- Free rounds of golf at Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Food & Beverage and Spa Discounts
- IHG Hotel Room discounts for all colleagues
- Training & development – we're passionate about growing our talent. We'll provide the training & development you need to succeed & progress into your next role
- As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives