Guest Services Manager - Nights
Location: United Kingdom, England, Surrey
Hotel: Wotton House Country Estate Hotel (GUIDW)
Job number: R205282
Wotton House Country Estate Hotel are looking for a Guest Services Manager(Nights) to join our growing team.
Wotton House Country Estate Hotel near Dorking, is an estate like no other. In what was once the former seat of the Evelyn family, this 17th-century house has a long tradition of entertaining guests. Here, a mix of original features and 21st-century style set the tone so that all events are memorable: a wedding day like no other, business meetings that become an unexpected pleasure, training that delights and inspires. Dining is relaxed whether it's a meal in the 1877 Restaurant, or a party for 200 with simple yet delicious food. Afternoon tea is served daily in The Morning Room, whilst upstairs; you'll find a collection of beautifully refurbished bedrooms and suites. 13 acres of grounds so our guests explore Italian gardens, Roman temples, manicured lawns and Surrey Hills beyond
Our Guest Services Manager (Nights) support the Front Office Manager to ensure a guest is met with a genuine welcome and that their needs are attended throughout their stay, no detail is too small, and no request is too large.
Guest Services Manager’s communicates both internally within the front office and externally, both with the wider hotel team and immediate locale to ensure the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation.
So what’s in for you (just in case you need more persuading)
- Up to £35,000 salary dependant on experience
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality front facing customer service work, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! From the moment a guest arrives to check in, to the check in experience, helping with luggage, or dealing with guest queries. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. This is a full guest facing role, where you play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly, approachable and the best version of you whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests.
To succeed as our Guest Services Manager (Nights), you will need:
- Front Office duty management and team leadership experience for 2+ years in a property of similar size & standard.
- Proven track record with success at working with loyalty schemes and enrolments
- Have an awareness of market trends and the ability to implement new initiatives
- Good understanding of systems to support driving results Opera, Delphi, Microsoft suite
Do you have what it takes to be our Guest Services Manager (Nights)? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!?
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.