Guest Services Manager - voco™ Reading
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Reading
Hotel: voco™ - Reading (XRERD)
Job number: R186693
voco Reading are looking for a Guest Services Manager to join our growing team.
voco Reading, adjacent to Reading Madejski Stadium, our modern hotel has thoughtful touches and distinctive design, guests can take advantage and enjoy our leisure facilities with a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, and gym. The hotel invites you to enjoy the voco Life at the Atrium Bar and the brasserie-style restaurant Le Café.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Our Guest Services Managers support the Front Office Lead to ensure a guest is met with a genuine welcome and that their needs are attended throughout their stay.
Guest Services Manager’s communicates both internally within the front office and externally, both with the wider hotel team and immediate locale to ensure the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectations by daring to connect.
Working as a Guest Services Manager you will ensure all team members are trained and manage the shift you are working, you will work a variety of shifts, including Days, Evening & Night Shifts, over Weekdays & Weekends including Bank Holidays.
So what’s in for you:
As we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, we can offer you a market leading package
- Up to £22,000 per annum (Based on an average 30 Hour Working Week)
- 130 Hour guaranteed monthly hours, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve, by delivering as a true host.
To succeed as our Guest Services Manager, you will need:
- Front Office duty management and team leadership experience for 2+ years in a property of similar size & standard.
- Proven track record with success at working with loyalty schemes and enrolments
- Have an awareness of market trends and the ability to implement new initiatives
- Good understanding of systems to support driving results Opera, Delphi, Microsoft suite
- Knowledge of a service optimization tool ‘ Quore ’ a plus
Do you have what it takes to be our Guest Services Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.