Guest Services Agent
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Hotel: InterContinental - Dubai Marina (DXBPL)
Job number: EMEAA18791
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join InterContinental Dubai Marina as a Guest Services Agent.
InterContinental Dubai Marina is a Five Star luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai Marina with 328 rooms and residence suites, flexible event space and restaurants & bars. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five star presence.
Your day to day
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring that the highest standards of hospitality are met
• Responsible for the satisfaction of all the guests needs
• Sound knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services
• Accurately recording all booking details, ensuring that billing instructions are clarified, updating the guest folio and balancing all transactions at the end of every shift
• Represent the Guest Services department in a professional and courteous manner at all times with all guests & colleague interactions
• Perform the shift checklist to ensure accuracy of all aspect of the shift
What we need from you
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in similar role
• Incumbent should be an enthusiastic individual who can communicate easily with the team members and guests
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent command of written and spoken English. Russian, French or German language is preferred. Additional languages are an advantage.
• Flexible with working hours, including night shifts; and a team player
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online" now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.