Guest Service Manager - Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars
Hotel Brand: Staybridge Suites
Location: Egypt, Al Qāhirah, Heliopolis Cairo
Hotel: Staybridge Suites - Cairo - Citystars (CROCI)
Job number: EMEAA36962
A little curiosity fuels our soul for adventure and experiences. At Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars, we do more than satisfy our guest’s curiosity, we inspire them. Our passionate colleagues help create memorable and unique experiences for our guests; in a place truly connected to the local neighborhood, infused with intriguing design and local flavors. We are offering a relaxed, affordable and hassle-free stay every time. You will be part of a multi-skilled, multi-talented, collaborative and action-oriented team to deliver the best experience, providing everything our guests need Every day brings new discoveries, fresh ideas, and unexpected journeys.
Just like our hotels, no two colleagues are the same. We’re curious about you. How will you inspire the eclectic rhythm in our hotels? How will you bring the local neighborhood story to life? At Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars, we’re excited to meet spirited characters who can delight the most curious guests.
Your day to day
Oversees and directs all aspects of Front Office operations, Supervises Front Office operation personnel. Interacts with guests and other governmental officials. Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other Department Heads. Maintains a unique guest experience and to reveal brand values.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including:
- Being attentive to Guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests
- Anticipate Guests needs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which affects the Guest experience
- Demonstrating a ‘service’ attitude
- Taking appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
- Review and update existing standards to ensure competitiveness
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
- Familiarize him / herself with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Assist in the hotel’s sustainability system *Green Engagement*
- Comply with the Company’s corporate code of conduct.
- Get familiarized with the Company values and model desired behaviour
What we need from you
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, specialized training and/or certifications, etc.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.