Guest Service Manager 宾客服务经理
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Mainland China, Shaanxi, Xian
Job number: HOTEL52447
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
• Manage the activities of a front desk shift ensuring that guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition.
• Responsible to co-ordinate and oversee all hotel operations in the absence of the General Manager or designate during nights. The principal responsibility is safety and security of guests and ensuring the accurate and timely completion of the night audit function during the hours of 11pm – 7am.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Reports directly to and communicates with the Front Office Manager on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations.
• Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments.
• Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other hotel departments as required.
• Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
• Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems
• Supervises and directs Reception and Reservations personnel.
• Ensures VIPs and priority club guests receive special attention
• Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
• Assists Guest Relations in greeting, rooming, and sending off VIP guests.
• Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
• Provides input for Front Office meetings.
• Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
• Checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit
• Analyses and approves discounts and rebates.
• Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control
• Takes action with the Property Management Systems (PMS) in emergency situation.
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 3 years experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.