Guest Service Agent | InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: InterContinental - Sydney Double Bay (SYDIC)
Job number: EMEAA32796
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into travel. Thats where you come in. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Join our Front Office Team as a Guest Service Agent at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay located in Sydneys exclusive leafy green Eastern Suburbs.
Your day to day
The moment a guest steps into our boutique style luxury hotel, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Hotel Services Team Member, you'll be the person our guests rely on to handle their check in and check out, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You'll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous hotel experience and Opera (Property Management System) expertise to look after our guests, from arrival to departure and every step in between
- Ability to take ownership of any issue or request will be the key to creating a seamless experience for each guest
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid Australia working rights
- NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Ability to follow safe work practices and know how to carry out duties in a quick and efficient manner
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service to provide a memorable guest experience
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team. You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further. We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.