Guest Service Agent (Part-Time)- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth WA
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Perth City Centre (PURHS)
Job number: EMEAA32903
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Please note, the Hotel is currently operating as a WA Government Controlled Quarantine Facility.
Your day to day
We’re looking for someone who can join our team as a Part Time Guest Service Agent who will welcome hotel guests with personalised service and seamlessly assist their journey either arriving or leaving the hotel. You will be working to ensure every guest has a memorable experience by responding to all guest enquiries, and connecting them with their room, hotel facilities. When the hotel is open to regular guests, you will assist with guest vehicles, and efficiently moving their bags securely to their rooms.
What we need from you
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in customer service-based positions
- Professional presentation and superior communication skills
- Demonstrate strong local knowledge of Perth and the surrounding regions and have a willingness and confidence to share this knowledge with our guests.
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts, including evenings, regular weekends and public holidays
- Manual WA drivers license
- Legal right to work in Australia without limitation or restriction
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service and providing a memorable guest experiences.
- Willing and able to meet the inherent requirements of working in a Quarantine Facility. Including following various safety policies and procedures, such as using personal protective equipment as trained (PPE), and willingness to have a mandatory Covid vaccine, etc.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.