Guest Service Agent (Part-Time) - Holiday Inn Potts Point
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Potts Point-Sydney (SYDAS)
Job number: EMEAA32429
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Your day to day
We are looking for a part-time Guest Service Agent to join our team!
As the face of the hotel, your dynamic personality and superior communication skills will enable you to relate with our guests whilst identifying and anticipating their needs. This means on the daily you’ll be liaising directly with our guests face-to-face, creating a memorable check in and out, settling of accounts, responding to phone queries and reservations, as well as demonstrating strong knowledge of the hotel and local area. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in the hotel industry
- Positive energy, eye for detail, and passion for delivering great guest experiences
- Ability to have genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- A collaborative approach to work
- Flexibility - nights, weekend and public holiday shifts are all a part of the job
- Working Rights - you must have unrestricted and unlimited working rights in Australia
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.