Guest Service Agent - Part time - Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne
Hotel: Melbourne Airport (MELCR), 10 - 14 Centre Road, Melbourne Airport, 3045
Job number: 106194
At Holiday Inn, first impressions count. To get our guests’ memorable experiences off to an unforgettable start, we’re looking for part time Guest Service Agents who can bring a smile to our Front Desk team and make our guests feel right at home.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Kicking off truly memorable guest experiences with the warmest of welcomes
● Acknowledging IHG Rewards Club members and returning guests in person or over the phone
● Taking, managing, and receiving payments for guest bookings
● Making the check-in and check-out process feel swift and seamless
● Transporting guests to and from the airport via our Shuttle bus service
● Being our guests’ trusted contact – helping with everything from bill issues to local airport knowledge
● Working across a rotating 7 day roster in varied shifts
What we need from you:
● Experience in customer service and a genuine want to give every guest a true Holiday Inn experience
● Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
● Ability to work across a 7 day roster - morning, day, evening and weekend work is part of the job
● A valid Victorian Drivers licence and the confidence to drive a 12 seater shuttle bus with trailer
● Physically fit to stand for long periods of time and to at times, assist guests with their luggage
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed along with a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, onshift meals, free onsite car parking, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.