Guest Experience Manager at InterContinental Fujairah Resort
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Hotel: InterContinental - Fujairah Resort (FJRAE)
Job number: EMEAA21389
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. With 190 rooms, indoor & outdoor event space, restaurants & bar. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five-star resort presence.
What's your passion? Whether you're into knitting, kite flying, or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU! We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great brands guests love. And we're looking for more people like this to join our dynamic & committed team at the InterContinental Fujairah Resort.
Your day to day
As a Guest Experience Manager, you will be responsible to direct all aspects of the guest experience function, including the experience at the Club InterContinental to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to current and future VIPs and Club InterContinental guests. You will ensure maximum interaction is achieved with Hotel Guests, that Loyalty cardholders are recognized as per their status and receiving special treatment, and is present at all PR events taking place in the hotel. Some of your main responsibilities are :
- Ensure that the service provided is fit for purpose, consistent, and maintained to exceed customer’s expectations. This includes prompt service, professional attention, personal recognition, and In the Know experience.
- Monitor and advice on the performance of the quality management systems (QMS, HeartBeat, Social Media, Glitches report, etc.), produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Ensures VIPs, Club guests, Ambassadors, and IHG Rewards guests receive special recognition and personalized attention.
- Accountable for maintaining smooth, efficient, and seamless operations in hotel lobby and lounge; act as a lobby ambassador
- Develop systems that measure the cost-effectiveness of the Guest Experience function and Club InterContinental, by introducing tracking procedures that enable effective control of costs
What we need from you
Ideally, the candidate should possess these criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification/equivalent in Hotel Management/Business Administration, plus 3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience.
- You should be enthusiastic, spontaneous, possess a warm, friendly, and welcoming personality. You will bring with your strong interpersonal skills to create a lifetime relationship with our guests
- Extremely organized, methodical, and demonstrates good planning skills
- Strong customer service skills, problem-solving abilities, and leadership.
- Must speak fluent English, additional language of Russian or Arabic is an added advantage.
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.