Groups and Meetings Support Executive- Korean
Location: Philippines, Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila, 29th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Tower Two, 6819 Ayala Avenue, MAKATI CITY 1261, 1200
Job number: 100224
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Provides support to the AMEA Sales Team, Global Sales Team and Regional Sales Centers by facilitating leads and generating groups and meeting business opportunities from phone or email. This involves working directly with Key Account Managers, clients and hotels to facilitate and follow up the leads, review and collate proposals and act as a liaison between clients, hotels and stakeholders. The role may also involve cross-team support of additional projects and tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Fulfill and where possible exceed customer expectations in the conversion of their enquiries into an IHG branded hotel with a focus on generating the best levels of revenue
· Where first choice property is not available, cross-sell the customer to another IHG branded property
· Ensure accurate and timely capture of required data in our sales systems
· Develop and deliver required documentation to the customer and hotel
· Ensure timely follow-up and pursuit of business with customers and stakeholders in order to drive the highest levels of conversion
· Accurately communicate information about potential bookings to the client and hotel within the specified time frame.
· Native level Korean and fluency in English is essential
· Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in a sales, customer service or hotel operations role required.
Technical skills and Knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to determine what is required and take action and responsibility to deliver it. Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and commitments, and complete tasks and projects as required.
· Must be highly organized.
· Maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to policy and processes and communicate knowledge effectively to all personnel when applicable.
· Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports
At least a graduate of any four-year course.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.