Groups & Meeting Support Executive - KOREAN
Location: Philippines, National Capital Region (Manila), Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila
Job number: R192729
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts,Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Provides support to the AMEA Sales Team, Global Sales Team and Regional Sales Centers by facilitating leads and generating groups and meeting business opportunities from phone or email. This involves working directly with Key Account Managers, clients and hotels to facilitate and follow up the leads, review and collate proposals and act as a liaison between clients, hotels and stakeholders. The role may also involve cross-team support of additional projects and tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Fulfill and where possible exceed customer expectations in the conversion of their enquiries into an IHG branded hotel with a focus on generating the best levels of revenue
· Where first choice property is not available, cross-sell the customer to another IHG branded property
· Ensure accurate and timely capture of required data in our sales systems
· Develop and deliver required documentation to the customer and hotel
· Ensure timely follow-up and pursuit of business with customers and stakeholders in order to drive the highest levels of conversion
· Accurately communicate information about potential bookings to the client and hotel within the specified time frame.
What we need from you
· Native level Korean and fluency in English is essential
· Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in a sales, customer service or hotel operations role required.
Technical skills and Knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to determine what is required and take action and responsibility to deliver it. Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and commitments, and complete tasks and projects as required.
· Must be highly organized.
· Maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to policy and processes and communicate knowledge effectively to all personnel when applicable.
· Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports
At least a graduate of any four-year course.
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
- Regularization of employment after 3 months
- Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
- 20% night differential pay
- Global Recognition Programs
- Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
- Great location
- And Much More!