General Manager 总经理 - Holiday Inn Quanzhou Donghai泉州东海假日酒店
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: China, Fujian, Quanzhou
Hotel: Quanzhou Donghai (JJNQD), at the intersection of Binhai Stree, 350000
Job number: 102836
Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts® we pride ourselves in delivering warm and welcoming experiences for guests staying for business or pleasure.
Whether it’s time with friends, family, colleagues or clients we have a breadth of hotels from urban centres to beach resorts offering environments, services and amenities that make it easy to work, rest and connect.
Your Day To Day
- Develop programmes and initiatives to increase team engagement that are aligned with the hotel’s service philosophy
- Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength
- Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance
- Oversee HR related actions in accordance with company rules and policies
- Effectively managing owner relationship and partnership include all key stake holders
- Demonstrate as brand ambassador by maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals.
- Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programmes that meet or exceed guest expectations
- Speak to guests – ask for their feedback and build relationships
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans.
- Analyse financials to drive revenues, future profitability and maximum return on investment
- Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximise market share
- Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owners to maintain or improve property’s market leadership position
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, colleagues and hotel assets
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community.
- Drive team member involvement in community organisations, activities and businesses
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally-conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.