General Maintenance Engineer/Shuttle Driver - Even Hotel Alpharetta Avalon Area
Hotel Brand: Even Hotels
Location: United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Hotel: EVEN - Alpharetta (ATLEV)
Job number: R190210_ATLEV_1
At EVEN® Hotels we provide a thoughtful lifestyle offering for travellers seeking more options to stay healthier and balanced away from home.
Our hotels and wellness-savvy colleagues offer guests a best-in-class fitness experience, healthier food options and flexible working spaces. We inspire our guests to stay on track with their wellness routines so they can be at their best and achieve more. As a member of the EVEN® Hotels team, you’ll bring your passion for wellness, encouraging others and building connections with every interaction.
Your day to day
Keeping our hotel running smoothly is vital to our guest's experience – as Maintenance Representative you’ll keep everything looking sharp and running like clockwork. From simple repairs to forward-thinking for the next day. With naturally high standards to support our own, you’ll approach every task with dedication and pride.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills
· 1+ year(s) of general building maintenance and repair experience.
· Ability to speak English
· Flexible work schedule
· High School Diploma or related vocational training
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and colleagues
· Reading and writing abilities are utilized in order to document or record all tasks completed, to order supplies, to receive instructions for the day or to read equipment repair manuals
· Mathematical skills, including basic math, are used frequently
· Working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical skills, preventive maintenance procedures, and reasonable understanding of building equipment and hand tools.
· May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
· Carrying, lifting, pushing and/or pulling items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling
approximately 200 pounds
· Frequently standing up and moving about the facility.
· Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
· Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and crawling
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.