Gardener - voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Pokolbin
Hotel: Kirkton Park Hunter Valley (CESHV), 336 Oakey Creek Road, 2320
Job number: 105980
A little taste of your day-to-day:
We go above and beyond to keep our guests’ experiences on track. If you have a green thumb and enjoy working outdoors, you could be the perfect match for our Gardener role.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Maintaining the landscape, gardens and vegetable gardens within the Hotel property
● Taking responsibility for the safety and cleanliness of the Hotel grounds
● Keeping your manager in the loop with supply levels
● Being ready to step up and take on extra duties when the team needs you
What We need from you:
● You’ll have at least one year of gardening work under your belt
● You’ll have a working knowledge of gardening and maintenance procedures
● A reasonable level of fitness – you’ll be on your feet most of the day, and will need to bend and kneel a lot
● Great communication skills, you’ll be warm, welcoming and easy to talk to
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global famil
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.