Location: United Kingdom, England, Surrey
Hotel: Wotton House Country Estate Hotel (GUIDW)
Job number: R206646
Wotton House are looking for a Maintenance Assistant!!!
Wotton House Country Estate Hotel near Dorking, is an estate like no other. In what was once the former seat of the Evelyn family, this 17th-century house has a long tradition of entertaining guests. Here, a mix of original features and 21st-century style set the tone so that all events are memorable: a wedding day like no other, business meetings that become an unexpected pleasure, training that delights and inspires. Dining is relaxed whether it's a meal in the 1877 Restaurant, or a party for 200 with simple yet delicious food. Afternoon tea is served daily in The Morning Room, whilst upstairs; you'll find a collection of beautifully refurbished bedrooms and suites. 13 acres of grounds so our guests explore Italian gardens, Roman temples, manicured lawns and Surrey Hills beyond.
We are Looking for Gardener to join our Maintenance Team!!
We are paying £13.50 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What we need from you
What’s in for you as a Maintenance Assistant (just in case you need more persuading)
- £13.50 per hour – Every Hour Worked Paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering first-rate guest service through your high-quality maintenance work, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! From touching up paintwork, fixing a broken door, mending a leaky tap or replacing damaged skirting board. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. Although this isn’t a full guest facing role, you will still play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly, approachable and the best version of you whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests or colleagues.
To succeed as a Maintenance Assistant, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and have a great understanding of Health and Safety.
- Previous experience & Qualified as a Plumber, Electrician, Painter and Decorator, within Hotel Environment.
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.