Full Time Waiter/Waitress - Live in Accommodation Available
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Thames (OXFDT)
Job number: R195377
voco Oxford Spires Thames has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Waiter/Waitress
We are Looking for Waiter/Waitresses who can commit to working between 16 – 40 hours hours a week.
We are paying £9.60 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Waiters/ Waitresses, receive some great benefits:
- £9.60 per Hour – Every hour paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international.
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food & beverage s to all guests, this role is for you.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering first-rate guest service through your high-quality work, this role is for you.
To succeed as a Waiter/Waitress you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as bartender, waiter, barista, host – Full Training Given
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Waiter/Waitress , then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.