Location: Philippines, National Capital Region (Manila), Makati City
Job number: R203252
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with around 350,000 people working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. We have more than 5,800 leased, managed or owned hotels. Our 16 brands help guests create amazing memories with the help of an incredible team. Opportunities of all kinds are born at IHG.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel. Every IHG brand has its own feel and culture. But all bring guests together to create treasured moments.
IHG also manages IHG® One Rewards, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG we employ people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Provides support to Global Accounts by servicing G&M leads, including but not limited to Cvent and Project based groups through the effective execution of the enquiry handling process, steps to conversion, and the preparation of proposals, quotations, and by cross checking product information between hotels for all brands within the IHG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfills and where possible exceeds customer expectations in the conversion of their enquiries in to an IHG branded hotel with a focus on generating the best levels of revenue.
- Where first choice property may not be available, cross sell the customer to another IHG branded property.
- Ensures accurate and timely capture of pertinent data in to the required sales systems.
- Develops and delivers the relevant and appropriate documentation to the customer and hotel.
- Ensures the timely follow up and pursuit of business with customers and stakeholders in order to drive the highest levels of conversion.
- Ensures accurate and timely communication of the status and pertinent information of potential bookings to initiator and recipient hotel.
What we need from you
Technical skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to determine what is required and take action and responsibility to deliver it. Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and commitments, and complete tasks and projects as required.
- Must have established organization skills required to maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to policy and procedure and communicate knowledge effectively to all personnel when applicable.
- Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports.
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
- Regularization of employment after 3 months
- Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
- Incentive Programs
- 20% night differential pay
- Global Recognition Programs
- Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
- Great location
- And Much More!