Front Office Team Leader | Crowne Plaza Auckland
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: New Zealand, Auckland
Hotel: Auckland (AKLNZ), 128 Albert Street, PO Box 6841, 1010
Job number: 119620
Crowne Plaza Auckland is located in the heart of Auckland CBD. Our 4.5-star hotel is looking for Front Office Team Leader to join our friendly and professional team.
Our Front Office team is closely knit, passionate about the industry & loves creating memorable luxury experiences for our guests.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Regularly communicates with Assistant Managers and employees, maintaining good relations improving team engagement.
- Recognises high potential colleagues and assists in their development plan and ambition, this included helping with colleague performance issues and reviews.
- Engaging with guests to build personal relationships and remedy any complaints
- Responds to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
What we need from you
- 2 – 3 years related experience in Front Office or Hotels or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Front Office or related field preferred
- Ability to work with hotel property management systems (Opera)
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to - Microsoft Office and Front Office systems
- Must speak fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including;
- Paid birthday leave;
- Enhanced parental leave;
- Proactive health days;
- Free meals whilst on duty;
- Discounted car parking in the heart of the city.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Please note that we will only consider candidates who can prove their valid rights to live and work in New Zealand.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.