Front Office Host
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Australia, Queensland, Surfers Paradise
Hotel: Gold Coast (SFPPB), 31 Hamilton Avenue, 4217
Job number: 120194
As a Front Office Host you’ll assist any of our guests’ needs and provide them with a genuine, charming, friendly welcome and experience. You'll also be a key contributor to making visits memorable and develop great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This position is Casual.
What are we looking for?:
- You'll have the attitude, behaviour and integrity of a truly special host.
- Minimum of one years' experience within the front office or reception team will be highly desired
- You'll have the availability to work a rotating roster.
- You'll know Opera PMS like the back of your hand.
- You'll also either have a great foundation of knowledge regarding the Gold Coast, or be a very quick learner and be willing to explore the Coast and discover the natural beauty that awaits you.
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.