Front Office Executive - voco Orchard Singapore
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: voco™ - Orchard Singapore (SINOR)
Job number: EMEAA27189
Don’t press esc! It’s not a mistake… IHG Hotels & Resorts to unveil the latest premium voco™ hotel brand in South East Asia on Singapore’s world-famous Orchard Road from January 2022.
The current 423-room hotel will rebrand from Hilton Singapore and upon its relaunch, provide guests with the world-renowned voco™ experience from the moment they walk through its doors. Famed to be hotels to count on, yet different enough to be fun, voco hotels are unstuffy hotels where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with life. Hotels that stand out from the crowd, voco combines familiar comforts with the indulgences of a hotel, to create somewhere that’s dependable, but not vanilla. Somewhere premium, but with a laidback spirit. Somewhere reliable, but different
Your day to day
The Front Office Executive will check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; process all payments according to established procedures at voco Orchard Singapore.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on changes.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
What we need from you
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in front office.
- You have minimum 2 years working experience.
- Proficiency in Opera Property Management System will be an added advantage
- Must speak fluent English
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.