Franchise Hotel - Waiter/Waitress - Holiday Inn & Staybridge Suites- Al Maktoum
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2122
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
JOIN ISHRAQ HOSPITALITY
Ishraq Hospitality, established in 2007, has been here for more than a decade and by bringing our network of hotels together with a drive to nurture talent, we are committed to provide our colleagues “A Place to Grow”. We present opportunities for them to build a career, gain valuable competencies and skills through work experience, alongside some of the region’s best hoteliers.
We believe in responsible business and treating colleagues well. That’s why we promote equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion in our business; and strive to help people progress.
Join and grow in one of our hotels: Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira, Crowne Plaza Dubai Jumeirah, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Maktoum Airport, Staybridge Suites Dubai Al Maktoum Airport, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park
Your day to day
● Striving to make every meal truly memorable for our guests by serving up high standards with our signature flare
● Owning your kitchen keeping it well stocked and making sure it’s always a clean and safe place to work
● Helping with washing up and other kitchen duties when the team needs you
● Minimising waste and keeping your supervisor or duty manager in the loop about any unsafe equipment, low supplies, or safety incidents
● Taking on ad-hoc duties to keep the service running smoothly
What we need from you
Key Skills & Experience:
● The strength to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg) which can also involve bending and kneeling
● A good grasp of reading, writing and basic maths
● The flexibility to work night, weekend, and holiday shifts
● Compliance with local laws on food handling and serving alcohol – you’ll need to be above the minimum age required and fluent in the local language
● Great communication – you’ll be warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.