Franchise Hotel - Steward - Holiday Inn & Staybridge Suites- Al Maktoum
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2622
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Holiday Inn Express, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? They’re all included with a great night’s sleep.We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
Your day to day
- As a member of our Stewarding team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen, in addition to maintaining a constant supply of equipment and clean utensils for our food and beverage outlets.
- You’ll also undertake general kitchen duties such as collecting all rubbish, maintaining the cleanliness of bins and the rubbish room and undertaking other additional cleaning tasks and schedules.
- This role will require you to carry, lift and push items such as plates, trolleys, garbage bins as well as handling food products, utensils, chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- You'll be a confident person who is motivated and deadline driven in order to support the food and beverage operation, whilst maintaining a high standard of hygienic standards and practices.
What we need from you
- Ideally you’ll have experience in a similar role in a kitchen environment and take a real sense of pride in your ability to maintain a clean and hygienic kitchen with exposure to a hotel environment a plus.
- You’ll also have the ability to work autonomously and as a team alongside excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of the role.
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.