Franchise Hotel - Sales Manager (Corporate & Leisure)
Hotel Brand: Vignette Collection
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Th8 Palm Dubai Beach Resort - (DXBPM)
Job number: FRDXBPM2498
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Vignette Collection is a diverse group of luxury hotels with a fresh focus, offering guests a more authentic and thoughtful way to travel.
We’ve created a collection brand that gives guests and colleagues an inspiring new choice. One that puts people at the heart of everything we do, to reframe luxury hospitality for the better.
Our hotels are unique in their own right, with their own distinct outlook and story to tell.
Your day to day
- Meet the sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Solicit group, corporate, government and banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
- Establish quotes based on negotiated agreements and group pricing strategy, confirming by written contracts
- Manage RFP inquiries through Lanyon, Cvent and Meeting Broker platforms
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within Anais
- Work closely with the Catering & Conference Service Department to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
What we need from you
- Previous hotel experience is required.
- Hotel sales experience and established contacts with government entities and local and global DMC's & corporate accounts required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly accountable and reliable.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.