Franchise Hotel - Night Auditor
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Location: United States, Kentucky, Shelbyville
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Shelbyville - (SVEKY)
Job number: FRSVEKY873
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We’re looking for a Night Auditor to assist guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift. Night Auditor responsibilities include checking in guests, handling their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts, processes invoices and prepares paychecks. Ultimately, you will provide excellent customer service to guests and keep the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly.
Your day to day
- Check in guests, answer phones and take reservations
- Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
- Prepare breakfast for the following day
- Prepare night audit reports
What we need from you
- Attendance Bonus Pay of $45/weekly
- Weekly Pay
- PTO Days
What we offer
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work overnight