Franchise Hotel - Housekeeping Attendant - Holiday Inn & Staybridge Suites- Al Maktoum
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2627
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Holiday Inn Express, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? They’re all included with a great night’s sleep.We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
Your day to day
- Monitor daily arrivals according to occupancy report in co-ordination with the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Assist guests with special needs and requirements.
- Stock supply wheel trolley with required room supplies for shift.
- Replace supplies in the rooms such as stationary folder, guest supplies, compendium, hotel brochures and information regarding hotel services and facilities.
- Remove furniture, curtains and other fixtures, which require repair, replacement, spotting, waxing or cleaning.
- Change bed linen with clean bed sheets and pillowcases as per the resort policy.
- Care for all details, the style and the overall appearance of all areas.
- Apply, use and maintain equipment with very best care and is responsible for it.
- Provide turn down service according to service standard, including re stock of minibar.
- Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
- Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
What we need from you
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar hotel operational setting.
- I have good understanding of scheduling work, and knowledge of cleaning procedures, chemicals and surfaces.
- Fluent in English Language.
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.