Franchise Hotel - House Keeping
Hotel Brand: Staybridge Suites
Location: Canada, Red Deer
Hotel: Red Deer North - (YQFSB)
Job number: FRYQFSB2078
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We all know there’s no place like home. But why should that stop us from creating elevated suites and community for both short and extended stay guests? At Staybridge Suites®, guests can enjoy a free, hot breakfast; complimentary evening social hour with appetizers three nights a week; and a friendly chat with new friends around the outdoor firepit. In over 300+ hotels globally, our inviting spaces offer a greater sense of community and thoughtful service that give guests the freedom to relax, work, and play. Just like our colleagues.
We’ll help you create the warmest welcome. Whether you’re preparing a suite exactly as your guest wants it, hosting The Social, or just knowing guests by their name, rather than their room number. Your big-hearted personality will help guests feel free to be themselves.
Your day to day
We take our housekeeping standards seriously. So, we’re searching for a Room Attendant with an exceptional eye for detail and a passion for perfection to make sure every guest enjoys a truly memorable experience.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Making sure every single room is at its absolute best for our guests
● Helping our guests in any way you can – whether they’ve forgotten their toothbrush or just need to find the elevator
● Keeping your supervisor in the loop by advising them of any progress or problems
● Monitoring and controlling supplies to minimise waste
● Doing your best to reunite guests with any lost or misplaced items
● Regularly assisting with deep clean projects
What we need from you
● It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important
● Occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects
● You may need to bend and kneel to complete some activities
● Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic maths skills
● Flexible attitude to shifts – you may be required to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.