Franchise Hotel - Head Housekeeper
Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Location: United Kingdom, South West, Bath
Hotel: Hotel Indigo - Bath - (QQXUK)
Job number: FRQQXUK1031
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Hotel Indigo Bath is more than just a hotel; a Gymnasium, Private Members Club and Private House with meeting room, private dining suite and eight adjoining guest-rooms also feature to create the perfect stay for anyone visiting Bath.
With inspiration taken from the area's rich architectural beauty, this is echoed throughout the design of the hotel, from the stunning guest rooms - each of which being completely unique - to the stylish lounges and public spaces. From the start of the guest experience until the moment they leave, they'll be embroiled in this fascinating neighbourhood.
Your day to day
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head Housekeeper to join the team. You will lead the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure quality standards are met while delivering a guest experience that is unique. Housekeeping is what gives hotels the 'wow' factor. You will be approachable with a sense of fun; always curious to discover more and share thoughtful suggestions with our guests.
What we need from you
Head Housekeeper - About You:
- Have a good understanding of local area, history and attractions
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, in a quality environment known for the delivery of the highest standards.
- A working knowledge of all hotel operational departments would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- A problem solver so organisational and co-ordination skills
- Duty Manager experience desirable, although training will be given
What we offer
Head Housekeeper - Benefits:
- Excellent salary - to £30,000
- Flexible working arrangements, as we know this is important to you
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends and family, so everyone can enjoy a break away
- 50% off food & beverage when visiting our hotels
- Free meals and drinks on duty
- Apprenticeships and development training throughout your employment
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- HSF healthcare cash plan, to help you and your family to cover the costs of everyday healthcare (prescriptions/dentist appointments/etc)
- Access to Perkbox via HSF
- Refer a friend scheme
- Automatic enrollment into the company pension