Franchise Hotel - HOUSEKEEPING
Hotel Brand: candlewoodsuites
Location: United States, Georgia, Augusta
Hotel: Augusta - (AGSRP)
Job number: FRAGSRP1796
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Candlewood Suites®️, we provide a consistent, reliable, and down-to-earth travel experience. We nail the basics – making sure guests have whatever they need, whenever they need it so they can feel genuinely supported during their stay. A spacious suite to call their own with practical and reliable amenities, we’re all about easy comforts on the road.
Our locations across the Americas are always growing. And we aim to hire colleagues whose easy-going and good natured personalities really shine through to help guests keep their routine and feel at ease while they’re on the road.
Your day to day
Do you have exceptional standards? We’re searching for a Head Housekeeper to work alongside our Operations Manager to ensure all aspects of housekeeping and laundry are befitting of our reputation for delivering genuinely memorable experiences to our guests.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing, coaching, and developing a team dedicated to exceptional housekeeping and laundry standards
● Handling complaints and special requests to keep every guest happy
● Checking that public areas, rooms, suites, equipment, and linen exceed guest expectations
● Assisting with deep cleaning projects and occasionally assisting your team during busy periods
● Educating all team members on the importance of remaining compliant with federal, state, and local laws and safety standards
● Maintaining inventory levels, preparing budgets, and driving productivity
What we need from you
● High school diploma / secondary education / equivalent plus one year of housekeeping experience, including some supervisory training/experience.
● Must be able to speak local language(s).
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.