Franchise Hotel - Guest Service Manager
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Kingdom, West Midlands, Nuneaton
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express - Nuneaton - (XNVUK)
Job number: FRXNVUK1584
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Tawnywood (Hotels) Ltd, 100-bedroom Holiday Inn Express Hotel with conference facilities for up to 40 delegates.
We are looking for a Full-time, Experienced Guest Service Manager that is confident, efficient, and passionate in the delivery of excellent customer service.
A guest services manager handles guests needs, front-desk operations, and ensures the highest level of guest satisfaction. Guest services managers assess employee performance and services to enhance productivity and increase revenue and profitability.
Your day to day
Our weeks run Monday to Sunday, working 5 Shifts out of 7. Dayshift is 7am – 3pm & evenings is 3pm – 11pm. A Guest Service Manager may also work 9-5 and 10-6 shifts when necessary.
What we need from you
The successful applicant must possess knowledge of the following areas:
· PMS Systems. (Opera or Amadeus)
· Microsoft and Outlook
· Food Safety Understanding
· Health & Safety Understanding
· Complaint Handling and problem resolution
· Bar service and licensing Law
· Conference and Events hire and day operation
Responsibilities will include overseeing a busy Reception area, you will be completing guest’s arrival and departure procedures ensuring full accuracy of billing instructions are followed.
Along with the Reception team you will respond to enquiries for Room Hire and Conferences, whilst also having the experience to work in the bar, kitchen, and breakfast area.
You must be flexible within your role, supporting all departments in line with business demands. Liaise with the Management team to ensure efficient communication between departments and follow up is actioned. An experienced ‘all-rounder’ is required!
It is essential that you have great communication and organizational skills, along with a professional and friendly approach.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team of professionals and bring new passion and enthusiasm along with bright ideas.
What we offer
n return for your skills, we offer great benefits along with opportunities to develop and grow within the Company.
As a Company we offer:
- Eye Care, 50% off eye tests and glasses prescriptions
- IHG Employee room benefit programme, up to 75% off Hotels worldwide
- 50% off food and beverage when staying in a UK IHG Hotel
- Enrolment incentive, earn points for enrolling Rewards members, points may be redeemed against shopping vouchers and Free night stays in IHG Hotels
- 28 Days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- We are committed to your development and progression with a range of courses available on our online training portal
- Free hot beverages while on duty
- Discounted Friends and Family rate
- Uniform provided
- Rewards and recognition of service throughout the year
- Discounted Gym passes available
Are we for you?
We look forward to hearing from you
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.