Franchise Hotel - Guest Service Agent
Hotel Brand: candlewoodsuites
Location: United States, Texas, Dallas
Hotel: Dallas Market Cntr-Love Field - (DALSF)
Job number: FRDALSF1790
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Candlewood Suites®️, we provide a consistent, reliable, and down-to-earth travel experience. We nail the basics – making sure guests have whatever they need, whenever they need it so they can feel genuinely supported during their stay. A spacious suite to call their own with practical and reliable amenities, we’re all about easy comforts on the road.
Our locations across the Americas are always growing. And we aim to hire colleagues whose easy-going and good natured personalities really shine through to help guests keep their routine and feel at ease while they’re on the road.
Your day to day
First impressions count. To get our guests’ memorable experiences off to an unforgettable start, we’re looking for a Front Desk Agent who can make transactions feel seamless, offer exceptional local insights, and anticipate every request to make our guests feel right at home.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Kicking off truly memorable guest experiences with the warmest of welcomes
● Acknowledging IHG Rewards Club members and returning guests in person or over the phone
● Taking, managing, and receiving payments for guest bookings
● Making the check-in and check-out process feel swift and seamless
● Staying one step of our guests’ needs to anticipate requests and offer tailored recommendations
● Being our guests’ trusted contact – helping with everything from bill issues to restaurant recommendations
What we need from you
● Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
● Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities so every guest leaves with great memories
● Fluency in the local language - extra language skills would be great, but not essential
● Literate and tech-savvy - you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths and computer skills
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.