Franchise Hotel - General Manager
Hotel Brand: Candlewood Suites
Location: United States, Ohio, Perrysburg
Hotel: Perrysburg - (TOLCW)
Job number: FRTOLCW2047
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Candlewood Suites®️, we provide a consistent, reliable, and down-to-earth travel experience. We nail the basics – making sure guests have whatever they need, whenever they need it so they can feel genuinely supported during their stay. A spacious suite to call their own with practical and reliable amenities, we’re all about easy comforts on the road.
Our locations across the Americas are always growing. And we aim to hire colleagues whose easy-going and good natured personalities really shine through to help guests keep their routine and feel at ease while they’re on the road.
Your day to day
Our guests’ memorable experiences have to start somewhere. So why not with you? We’re looking for a new Front Office Manager to take ownership of delivering exceptional first impressions – managing everything from registration and reservations to porter and concierge services.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing and coaching your front office team to deliver memorable guest experiences and the warmest of welcomes
● Engaging with guests to build personal relationships and remedy any complaints
● Conducting regular front office inspections to ensure we’re making the right first impression
● Helping to prepare budgets and finding new ways to drive revenue from walk-ins and up-selling at the front desk
● Training team members on PBX procedures and taking the lead during an emergency or crisis
● Reporting into the Director of Rooms you’ll manage a team of front desk employees across several specialisms.
What we need from you
● Management Experience/ Business Administration
● 1 year of Front Office or equivalent/Guest Service experience including management experience
● Must speak fluent English
● Other languages preferred
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.