Franchise Hotel - General Manager
Hotel Brand: staybridgesuites
Location: United States, South Dakota, Sioux Falls
Hotel: Sioux Falls at Empire Mall - (FSDSD)
Job number: FRFSDSD1842
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We all know there’s no place like home. But why should that stop us from creating elevated suites and community for both short and extended stay guests? At Staybridge Suites®, guests can enjoy a free, hot breakfast; complimentary evening social hour with appetizers three nights a week; and a friendly chat with new friends around the outdoor firepit. In over 300+ hotels globally, our inviting spaces offer a greater sense of community and thoughtful service that give guests the freedom to relax, work, and play. Just like our colleagues.
We’ll help you create the warmest welcome. Whether you’re preparing a suite exactly as your guest wants it, hosting The Social, or just knowing guests by their name, rather than their room number. Your big-hearted personality will help guests feel free to be themselves.
Your day to day
We’re on the lookout for true leaders. We need a new General Manager to take the top job and make it their own. Taking ownership of the day-to-day hotel direction, maximising financial returns, driving people development and empowering our team to create memorable guest experiences every step along the way.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Developing programmes and initiatives to increase team engagement and achieve against performance and development goals
● Maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards – collaborating with colleagues to exceed guest expectations
● Building relationships with guests and external contacts such as current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers and local communities
● Leading annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets
● Driving revenues, future profitability and maximum return on investment
What we need from you
• Five to ten years’ prior hotel management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, IHG experience preferred
• Extended Stay experience
• Opera PMS experience a plus
• Job is located in Sioux Falls, SD
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.