Franchise Hotel - Executive Housekeeping
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Location: United States, Indiana, Fort Wayne
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Fort Wayne - (FWAIN)
Job number: FRFWAIN795
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We are an individually franchised property managed by Superhost Hospitality. We are People Focused and Performance Driven.
Your day to day
As Executive Housekeeper, you’ll keep all aspects of housekeeping and laundry running smoothly - and ensure our high standards are met to deliver a memorable and unique guest experience.
· Make sure the quality of housekeeping and laundry services is always top notch - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make rooms special and memorable for guests
· Schedule routine inspections of all guest rooms and public areas to ensure furnishings, rooms, equipment, linens, public restrooms, lobby, etc. are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction
· Carry out special requests from guests, VIPs, repeat visitors and club members
· Help guests with their questions and complaints to achieve complete guest satisfaction
· Direct daily activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
· Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues - recognize good performance
· Educate and train all team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations.
· Ensure colleagues are properly trained and have the tools and equipment to carry out job duties
· May assist with deep cleaning projects and/or assist housekeeping staff during high volume periods
What we need from you
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits. We have a sign on bonus and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
What we offer
· High School Diploma / secondary education / equivalent
· Four years' housekeeping/laundry experience preferably in a hotel of similar size, including supervisory experience.
Must be fluent in English and other languages preferred.