Franchise Hotel - Doorman - Holiday Inn & Staybridge Suites- Al Maktoum
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2625
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Holiday Inn Express, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? They’re all included with a great night’s sleep.We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
Your day to day
- You will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times, communicate with your superior about any difficulties, guest comment or any other relevant information in order to resolve any issue in the best possible way, establish and maintain effective employee working relationships, attend and participate in daily briefings, training's and other meetings as scheduled, prepare in advance material and equipment needed for the service, constantly stay updated with new ways of working.
- As a Doorman your main task is to meet and greet guests, support guest with their queries, assist with information pertaining to Dubai, ensure the drive way is organized and the flow of traffic is systematic and pay attention to activities of Valet parkers and guide them accordingly.
What we need from you
- Previous experience as a Doorman for 1 year.
- Should be impeccably groomed and presentable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Flexible with the rotating shifts.
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.