Franchise Hotel - Director of Sales
Hotel Brand: Candlewood Suites
Location: United States, Texas, Dallas
Hotel: Dallas Market Cntr-Love Field - (DALSF)
Job number: FRDALSF1789
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Candlewood Suites®️, we provide a consistent, reliable, and down-to-earth travel experience. We nail the basics – making sure guests have whatever they need, whenever they need it so they can feel genuinely supported during their stay. A spacious suite to call their own with practical and reliable amenities, we’re all about easy comforts on the road.
Our locations across the Americas are always growing. And we aim to hire colleagues whose easy-going and good natured personalities really shine through to help guests keep their routine and feel at ease while they’re on the road.
Your day to day
Delivering truly memorable experiences is a complex and ever-evolving operation. To keep things running smoothly, we’re looking for an Operations Manager who knows how to bring the best out of people, maintain exceptional standards and maximise financial returns.Every day is different at IHG, but you’ll mostly be:
• Working closely with your General Manager – while also occasionally acting up in their absence
• Directing everyday activity and assignments to enable your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences
• Establishing and implementing service recovery guidelines in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
• Responding to guest complaints or concerns in a prompt and professional manner
• Helping your General Manager to develop, implement and monitor financial and operating plans to safeguard guest satisfaction and promote profitability
What we need from you
• Bachelor’s degree, higher education qualification or equivalent in Hotel Administration / Business Administration
• Three years of guest service/hotel experience with at least two years in a supervisory capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous extended stay experience or experience in a hotel of similar size and complexity preferred
• Must speak fluent English
• Other languages preferred
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.