Franchise Hotel - Bellman
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI1544
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
The Bellman is responsible to assist in providing the below task;
- Greets all incoming guests as per standard.
- Assists in loading and unloading baggage to and from vehicles and log it in log control sheets.
- Explains feature of the room, hotel facilities, and emergency exit.
- Performs personal services such as delivering messages and packages/parcels, and running errands.
- Cleans and maintains baggage room and baggage trolleys.
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby and reports the need for repairs.
- Accepts baggage for safekeeping and storage in baggage room to established procedures.
- Pages hotel guests and patrons in the lobby.
· Attends to complaints and requests at Bellmen’s stand and refers any difficulties to a superior whenever necessary.
- Performs duties as may be assigned by superior or management.
- Assists guests with directions, queries, and inquiries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensures safe custody and transportation of all guests’ luggage within the hotel and avoid any damage to guests and hotel property.
What we need from you
Experience and Skills:
· Previous hotel-related experience
· At least 1 year of the same experience
What we offer
Salary& benefits as per company policy.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.