Food & Beverage Team Member
Location: United Kingdom, England, Dorking
Hotel: Wotton House Country Estate Hotel (GUIDW)
Job number: R187510
Wotton House Country Estate are looking for Food & Beverage Team Members to join our Team
Wotton House Country Estate Hotel near Dorking, is an estate like no other. In what was once the former seat of the Evelyn family, this 17th-century house has a long tradition of entertaining guests. Here, a mix of original features and 21st-century style set the tone so that all events are memorable: a wedding day like no other, business meetings that become an unexpected pleasure, training that delights and inspires. Dining is relaxed whether it's a meal in the 1877 Restaurant, or a party for 200 with simple yet delicious food. Afternoon tea is served daily in The Morning Room, whilst upstairs; you'll find a collection of beautifully refurbished bedrooms and suites. 13 acres of grounds so our guests explore Italian gardens, Roman temples, manicured lawns and Surrey Hills beyond.
Do you want to be part of this Luxury property?
We are looking for Food & Beverage Team Members to strengthen our offering, who are flexible, and available either a minimum 16 or 24 or 32 or 40 Hours per week.
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
What’s in for you as a Food & Beverage Team Member (just in case you need more persuading)
- £18,720 per annum (£9,00 per hour)
- Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contracts, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- Live in accommodation available
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activity
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your day to day
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food & beverages to all guests, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! From taking and delivering an order, dealing with customer transaction, or dealing with guest queries. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. This is a full guest facing role, where you play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly approachable and be the best version of you whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests.
To succeed as a Food & Beverage Team member you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as bartender, waiter, barista, host
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Working at IHG is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, focus and passion.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.