Food & Beverage Team Leader (Part Time)- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: Australia, Queensland, Sanctuary Cove
Hotel: Sanctuary Cove Resort (BNEQL), Manor Circle, 4212
Job number: 123095
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
As the first InterContinental Resort to land in Australia, InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reflects the grand, graceful architecture of a classic Queensland estate, nestled within the beautiful surrounds of Sanctuary Cove.
At InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort we are looking for Food & Beverage Team Leader to join our team.
What’s the job?
As Food & Beverage Team Leader you will provide a food and beverage service to guests in a personalised manner consistent with established outlet operations policies and procedures. You will support the Food & Beverage Leadership team with encouraging and developing the team to deliver branded service whilst promoting the desired work culture.
- To prepare the outlet for daily operation, including setting and resetting tables, light cleaning and other assigned tasks, including beverage preparation area
- Assist the Manager in regularly monitoring rosters to ensure all shifts are covered and make adjustments where necessary.
- Order inventory based on outlet par levels as prescribed by the Manager, assist in inventory-taking as required and assist in resolving discrepancies in inventory.
- To ensure you team adhere to Colleague Handbook guidelines for presentation, grooming and punctuality
- Develop and maintain cohesive working relationships within immediate team, and wider hotel team.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings, meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- To supervise the employees under your responsibility for the shift, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Department Operations Manual.
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same.
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
What we need from you
- Minimum 2 years Food & Beverage Service Experience
- Friendly Persona
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Time management skills, delegation, a drive for results and strong employee engagement skills.
- Neat Personal Presentation
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including :
- Paid birthday leave
- Hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts
- Enhanced parental leave
- Proactive health days and flexible work options.
- Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program
- IHG Career Milestone celebrations
- Transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
- Access to our discount retail platform that makes your pay for even further
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
To find out more about InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort visit - https://www.sanctuarycove.intercontinental.com
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook- @intercontinentalsanctuarycove
Follow us on Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/company/intercontinental-sanctuary-cove-resort/
**You must have full working rights in Australia**
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.